Psychologist Egon Molineus
Counseling, Coaching & Psychotherapy in English in Hamburg
Are you looking for Counseling, Coaching or Psychotherapy in Hamburg Altona Ottensen?
I want to introduce myself. My name is Egon Molineus. My credentials:
- I was born 1960. After growing up in Spain I left my past on my own and spent 15 years surviving, studying and working around the world. I learnt four languages and spent three of those years in English speaking countries (Scotland, Ireland, England, California and India). One day I settled down in Germany after having lived here in several intervals, got married to a wonderful German woman (Sigrid Molineus) and adopted my German name Egon Molineus. Today I feel rather like a world citizen. Before becoming a psychologist, I studied teaching-methodology, languages and group-leading techniques and worked in several enterprises, organizations and schools as a communication trainer, as a socio-cultural group leader and facilitator and as a certified language teacher. In my personal life I deepened experience with meditation, mind-control-techniques and martial arts.
- University master degree as a clinical psychologist.
- As a postgraduate I engaged on the German five-year highest standard psychotherapy work-and-study program under supervision in several psychiatric wards and psychotherapeutic outpatient departments. After the examinations at the government of Bavaria and I obtained the German state license to practice as an independent psychological (cognitive-behavioral) psychotherapist in my own psychological practice in Hamburg Altona Ottensen.
- Certified as a trauma-therapist (German Association for Trauma-psychotherapy)
- Certified as EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing)-therapist (Shapiro)
- Certified as Hypnosis-therapist (Milton Erickson Society)
- Group psychotherapist. (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians)
- Certified for Corporate Health Management. (German Association of Psychotherapist DPTV)
- Certified in Systemic Coaching (ZSFB, DPTV)
- I am currently doing the specialization in dynamic psychotherapy on the basis of integrative psychoanalysis.
As a certified and registered member, I meet the professional standards and the ethical guidelines of the following organizations:
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (NHS National Health Service) of Hamburg as a cognitive-behavioral therapist (CBT)
- Association of Psychological Psychotherapists (VPP)
- Psychotherapists Chamber of Hamburg
- Professional association of German psychologists (BDP)
- German psychotherapist Association (DPTV)
- Milton Erickson Society for Hypnosis.
I can offer you professional diagnostic and evidence-based psychotherapeutic support against the following disorders (ICD International Classification of Diseases, WHO World Health Organization):
F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to psychoactive substance use
F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, and other non-mood psychotic disorders
F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
Persistent mood (affective) disorders
F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, somatoform and other nonpsychotic mental disorders
F40 Phobic anxiety disorders
F41 Other anxiety disorders
F42 Obsessive-compulsive disorder
F43 Reaction to severe stress, and adjustment disorders
F44 Dissociative and conversion disorders
F45 Somatoform disorders
F48 Other nonpsychotic mental disorders
F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with physiological disturbances and physical factors
F50 Eating disorders
F51 Sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition
F52 Sexual dysfunction not due to a substance or known physiological condition
F53 Puerperal psychosis
F54 Psychological and behavioral factors associated with disorders or diseases classified elsewhere
F55 Abuse of non-psychoactive substances
F59 Unspecified behavioral syndromes associated with physiological disturbances and physical factors
F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behavior
F60 Specific personality disorders
F63 Impulse disorders
F64 Gender identity disorders
F66 Other sexual disorders
F68 Other disorders of adult personality and behavior
F69 Unspecified disorder of adult personality and behavior
If you want to change any skewed thoughts and behavior patterns in order to heal a psychic or psychosomatic disorder, you can get professional effective help from cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy.
If you desire to improve your personal and social skills and goals and overcome challenges in your career and private life, you might profit from coaching and counseling.
You may need a professional counselor in order to change your behavior and cope efficiently with stressful situations and emotional feelings. You may aim to feel more confident and develop better understanding and social and communication skills in order to enhance your relationships. You may need guidance on a conflict resolution or solving a problem.
Coaching may help you to find confidence, practice new behaviors or improve effectiveness in leading staff, structuring processes and achieving tasks in your workplace. Along the process you may search for your core strengths, cope with increasing demands or find a balance between work and private life.
Common denominators in my expertise:
In all these three areas (psychotherapy, counseling and coaching) you are entering with me a creative, discovering process in order to actively broaden your own potential and outlook. Therefore you must be ready to make real changes. First, alternative perspectives and solutions are to be created; you are to think different and to break patterns. Thought-provoking strategies will inspire. Problem-solving skills are engaged. Goals will be set and strategies will be tailor-made in order to create outcomes. You will be encouraged to make important decisions and to implement them actively and immediately and assuming full responsibility. By means of directive and non-directive strategies you will be fostered in your self-awareness and in the awareness of other people. Along this process you will be challenged to regulate your emotional reactivity and to trust your feelings and your intuition.
If you have decided to try counseling or coaching or psychotherapy, please fill in this form to make an appointment for a initial session.
Practice for Coaching, Psychotherapie and Counseling
|Dipl.-Psych. Egon Molineus|
|Bahrenfelderstrasse 169, 5.OG|
|22765 Hamburg Altona Ottensen|